How to make money if youre a kid or teen in High School or Middle school. Doesn’t matter if you’re 10, 12, or 16 years old. – Watch my NEW video about how to save money for teens: This is the best way to make money as a teenager or kid while you’re in school. This video will show you how I was able to make $1,400 a month in high school. SUBSCRIBE! & Watch Part 2 Here: In pt2 I show how to make more money & I answer questions about this method. – Learn how I made Kool Aid Gummy Worms here:
Watch PART 2 to this video where I answer all questions & Show how to make even more money:
– Community College Vs. University The Differences:
-How to Graduate College with no debt video:
– How to Make money on Youtube:
This video is a bit long and I talk a lot so let’s go over the main points.
1. To make money in high school you must buy and make the delicious candy item I mention in the video. Those sell very well trust me. They sell better than skittles, chips, or any other chocolate candies you can think of.
2. Big money! Ok so the burgers are where you’ll make all of your money. You’ll be making almost a dollar profit from each burger sold. As I mention I sold 50 burgers per day, earning a $45 profit for the day. I went to school 5 days a week so $45 x 5 days = $225 a week. There are 4 weeks in a month so $225 x 4 = $900 a month in burger profits. Don’t forget I was selling out of the candy too. When added together, I made nearly $1400 per month. You can earn profits like this by adopting the two items I mention in the video. Sell them at school and make almost as money as your teacher does after taxes.
– Selling Technique: The selling technique that allowed me to sell 50 burgers and 43 bags of gummy worms is very simple. First let me tell you, if you’re selling burgers you must sell out by the nutrition. The way you sell out is by asking every group of kids if they want to buy a burger. It’s that simple. You simply look at them them, point, and say, “Hey do you want to buy a burger or some gummy worms with kool aid?” If they say yes then you sell it to them and go to the next large group of kids: — (NEW Video!) Burger and Gummy Worm Selling Techniques:
Repeat that throughout the entire nutrition period until your burgers are all sold. You may also sell in the passing periods of the first classes that happen before nutrition. It’s the same idea. Ask groups of people or individuals people as you pass them. You can order duffle bags here if you need one:
How to sell successfully:
You have to walk up to people (preferably groups of people) Do and say these exact words. Walk up to them & you don’t have to get too close, you say, “Hey!” And point at them if necessary. When they look at you, make eye contact and say, “Do any of you guys want to buy a burger or some gummy worms w/kool?” Say it just like that loud enough for them to hear you. If they say yes, then you’ve made a sale! (Make sure security isn’t watching)
If they say no, all you have to say is, “okay,” and keep on going to the next group of people. Repeat that and you will sell loads of candy & burgers really fast. ✅